Products for the Regular Year (January - December) typically begin launching in August of the previous year and new collections will continue to launch through December. Academic Year (July-June) products typically begin launching in February of the previous year and new collections will continue to launch through July.
Articles in this section
- 2019 - 2020 Academic Planners
- What does “Create Your Own Cover” mean?
- What is an Academic Year (AY) calendar and how does it differ from a Regular Year (RY) calendar?
- What is the difference between CYO (create your own) and personalized planners?
- What types of bindings are there to choose from?
- When will July 2020-June 2021 Calendars be available?
- When will product for next year be available on-line?