A CYO (create your own) cover planner is a planner that is wrapped in a clear pocket cover, allowing you to display documents, photos or artwork up front. You can create your own look by adding anything you like, therefore creating a look that is entirely your own.
Articles in this section
- 2019 - 2020 Academic Planners
- What does “Create Your Own Cover” mean?
- What is an Academic Year (AY) calendar and how does it differ from a Regular Year (RY) calendar?
- What is the difference between CYO (create your own) and personalized planners?
- What types of bindings are there to choose from?
- When will July 2018-June 2019 items be available?
- When will July 2019-June 2020 Calendars be available?
- When will product for next year be available on-line?