CYO (create your own) covers are different from our Blue Sky personalized products. These CYO (create your own) covers are more Do-It-Yourself (DIY) than our personalized line. Products are bought as sold and then you can add your own photos, etc, to your planner cover. Whereas with personalized products, you customize your item through our special planner configurator and then we mail your new personalized planner or notebook to you. You can also select what format and add-ons you would like in your planner or notebook, unlike the CYO (create your own) planners.
Articles in this section
- What does “Create Your Own Cover” mean?
- What is an Academic Year (AY) calendar and how does it differ from a Regular Year (RY) calendar?
- What is the difference between CYO (create your own) and personalized planners?
- What types of bindings are there to choose from?
- When will Calendar Year 2018 Planners be available?
- When will July 2017-June 2018 items be available?
- When will product for next year be available on-line?
- Where are the Looney Tunes Calendars?